- The First Track Opened in 1969
- 10 Turn, 2 Mile Natural Terrain Road Course
- 2,980 Ft. Long Main Straight
- Opened in 1996 and Expanded in 2014
- 14 turn, 1.7 Mile Road Course
- Extension offers major elevation change
- Opened in 2005
- 22 turn, 2.2 Mile Road Course in Full Configuration
- Features a replica of the Nürburgring’s famous banked Karussell
- Opened in 2009
- Originally a tri-circuit skid pad complex
- Popular with Drifters and Autocross Drivers alike
The first race at Summit Point Motorsports was held in the fall of 1969 on the Summit Point Circuit. Throughout the years, we have hosted many professional series and professional drivers. Several celebrities have raced at Summit Point including Paul Newman and Tom Cruise. The track was purchased by World Champion racer Bill Scott in 1979 and additions were made to enhance the motorsports offering. The Jefferson Circuit was added in 1996, the Shenandoah Circuit was added in 2005, along with an off-road course and autocross pads. The facility was expanded to become a training ground for various Federal agencies and other security organizations.
Now our commitment to motorsports at Summit Point is stronger than ever! Summit Point has evolved with the times and is even featured in the driving simulation game iRacing. In addition to our internal driving programs, each year over 40 organizations host events at Summit Point. Annually over 30,000 visitors come to Summit Point Motorsports Park. There is something for everyone at Summit Point!